The Remove Art Outside Selection option lets you remove any art existing outside a selection. It is recommended that you clean your Colour Art level as well. If you have a stroke accumulation in your Colour Art, it can result in large output files, especially if you work in high-definition resolutions.
- In the Tools toolbar, select the Select tool.
- From the top menu, select Options > Permanent Selection.
- Draw a selection around the animation making sure to include the entire animation sequence.
From the top menu, select Selected one of the following options:
- Remove Art Outside Selection to delete artwork outside your selection on a single drawing.
- Remove Art Outside Selection on All Drawings to delete artwork outside your selection on all the drawings.
The art outside the selection is removed.