Normally, when you scan drawings, Harmony automatically vectorizes them (sends them to the Vectorize queue). However, you can also use the Send to Vectorize command to reprocess all drawings for a particular element. Vectorizing prepares images for painting by creating vector files. You would only have to manually send scenes to be vectorized in special cases such as:
- Processing images that were not scanned with the Scan module
- Reprocessing a scene due to unrecoverable paint errors
- Select a scene from the Scenes list or an element from the Elements list.
If you selected a scene, Harmony vectorizes all drawings for all elements of that scene.
If you selected an element, Harmony vectorizes all its drawings.
- Depending on the component you selected, do one of the following:
- Select Scene > Send to Vectorize or right-click and select Send to Vectorize.
- Select Element > Send to Vectorize or right-click and select Send to Vectorize.
The Confirm dialog box appears.
- Click Yes to vectorize all the selected drawings.
The Control Center module sends all drawings in the scene or element to the Vectorize queue. To verify how the processing is progressing, display the vectorize queue.