To rename a drawing, you need to select the drawing cell and use the Rename Drawing command.
You can also rename a series of drawings relative to their frame position, which is useful in hand-drawn animation.
- In the Timeline or Xsheet view, select the drawing to rename.
- Do one of the following:
- Right-click and select Drawings > Rename Drawing.
- In the Timeline toolbar, click the Rename Drawing button (you may have to customize the toolbar to display it).
- Press Ctrl + D (Windows/Linux) or ⌘ + D (macOS).
The Rename Drawing dialog box opens.
- In the New Name field, type in the new drawing name.