You can allow the software to automatically save your scene, as well as decide on the interval of time between auto-saves.
How to auto-save a scene
- Do one of the following:
- Windows: Select Edit > Preferences.
- macOS: Select Harmony Essentials > Preferences.
- Press Ctrl + U (Windows/Linux) or ⌘ + U (macOS).
- Select the General tab.
- In the Save section, set the Auto-Save parameters:
- Interval (minutes): The frequency at which auto-save happens.
- Inactivity Interval (seconds): When Auto-save is about to take place, it verifies if you are drawing or doing anything in the application. Auto-save will not happen until you have stopped using the application for this amount of seconds.
- Ask Before Saving: Before performing an auto-save, you are prompted with a message to confirm if you want to save or not.
- Enabled: This enables the Auto-save feature. If you do not want the system to automatically save your work, uncheck this option. Auto-save is off by default.