You can import a keyboard shortcut configuration file exported from Harmony.
- To export keyboard shortcuts into a file, see Exporting Keyboard Shortcuts .
- When you import a keyboard shortcuts file, it is added to the list of keyboard shortcut sets in the Keyboard Shortcuts drop-down menu of the Keyboard Shortcuts dialog.
Do one of the following to open the Keyboard Shortcuts dialog:
- Windows: In the top menu, select Edit > Keyboard Shortcuts.
- macOS: In the top menu, select Harmony Essentials > Keyboard Shortcuts.
At the right of the Keyboard Shortcuts: drop-down, click on the Load... button.
An open dialog appears.
Browse to the directory where your keyboard shortcut file is located.
- Select the keyboard shortcut file you want to import.
Click on Open.
The configuration selected keyboard shortcut file is loaded into the Keyboard Shortcuts dialog, and is added as a keyboard shortcut set in the Keyboard Shortcuts: drop-down menu.