You can install Harmony on Windows by running the installation wizard. Once the installation process is finished, you will need to activate Harmony before you can use it.
- In a file browser, double-click on the installer package you have downloaded.
When prompted by Windows, give the permission to the installer to make changes to your device.NOTE If you are not currently logged in with an administrator account, you will need to provide the username and password of an account with administrator privileges.
- In the Choose Setup Language prompt, select the preferred language for the installation process and for reading the end-user license agreement.
- Wait for the installer to prepare the installation.
- In the welcome screen, click on Next.
- If you accept the license agreement presented in the installation wizard, select I accept the terms in the license agreement, then click on Next. Otherwise, click on Cancel.
- If you want to install Harmony in the default installation directory, select Next. Otherwise, click on Change and select a preferred installation directory.
- Click on Install.
- Wait for the installation process to finish. Once the process is finished, you are ready to launch the application.
- Open the Windows Start menu.
- In the Programs list, select Harmony 17 Essentials > Harmony Essentials.
If your product is not activated, the Toon Boom Activation Wizard will launch. For information on how to activate Harmony, see the Toon Boom License Activation Documentation at the following address: