You can warp your drawings using the Envelope tool.
- In the Tools toolbar, select the Envelope tool from the Contour Editor drop-down menu.
- In the Timeline view, select a drawing to deform.
Camera orDrawing view, select the artwork you want to deform by doing one of the following:
- Click on a drawing stroke to select it.
- Draw a lasso around drawing strokes to select them simultaneously.
To add more drawing strokes to the selection, press and hold the Shift key and either click or draw a lasso around the strokes you want to select.
- By default, you can only select artwork in the currently selected layer. You can select artwork from any visible layer by holding the Ctrl (Windows/Linux) or ⌘ (macOS) key.
- If you prefer drawing a rectangle rather than a lasso to select artwork, click on the Lasso button in the Tool Properties view and select Marquee.
- You can select all the drawing strokes in the drawing by select Edit > Select All from the top menu or by press ing Ctrl + A (Windows/Linux) or ⌘ + A (macOS).
A rectangle appears around the selected artwork. Bezier handles stem from each corner of the rectangle, which can be manipulated to make the sides of the rectangle into curves.
- Click and drag the different anchor points and handles to deform the image.
- In the Tool Properties view, you can enable the Show Advanced Controls option to control the warp points inside the control box.
You can also divide the control box into several sections by increasing the value in the Width and Height fields of the Tool Properties view.