Using the Eraser tool, you can erase portions of your drawing by drawing strokes over it.
- In the Timeline or Xsheet view, select the cell that contains objects you want to erase.
- In the Tools toolbar, select the Eraser tool or press Alt + E.
- In the Presets list of the Tool Properties view, select a brush preset to use.
- Set the Maximum Size to the desired Eraser size.
- In the
Camera orDrawinga view, start erasing.
If you press and hold the Shift key before or while drawing, you will draw a straight line.
- If you press and hold the Spacebar key while drawing a straight line, the angle of your line will lock. If you are using a pressure-sensitive tablet, you can draw over your line to adjust its thickness.
If you press and hold the Shift and Alt keys before or while drawing, you will draw a straight horizontal or vertical line.