You can use the Line, Rectangle, or Ellipse tool to draw shape without having to trace them. You can also draw perfect circles and squares.
2D Animator and Character Designer
- In the Timeline or Xsheet view, select the cell on which you want to draw.
- In the Tools toolbar, select the Rectangle or Ellipse tool.
- To automatically fill the shape, in the Tool Properties view, enable the Auto Fill option.
Cameraview, click and hold where you want one of the corners of your shape to be, then move the mouse cursor where you want the opposing corner of the shape to be.TIPS
- To draw a perfect square or circle (with equal width and height), hold the Shift key. You can also enable the Draw Square or Draw Circle option in the Tool Properties view.
- To draw the rectangle or ellipse from its centre instead of its corner, hold the Alt key.