Use the Cutter tool to trim and cut your artwork.
- In the Tools toolbar, select the Cutter tool or press Alt + T.
Camera or Drawingview, draw a lasso around the artwork you want to cut away.
The artwork inside the lasso you drew will be cut from the rest of the artwork and will be selected.TIPS
- You can add another part of your artwork to the selection by holding Shift and drawing another lasso.
- By default, the Cutter tool will only work on the current layer. You can cut artwork from all visible layers by holding the Ctrl (Windows) or ⌘ (macOS) key.
Once you've cut out artwork, you can manipulate it like with the Select tool. For example:
- To move the selected artwork, click and drag it.
- To delete the selected area, press Del.
- To scale, rotate or skew the selection, use the controls around the selection's bounding box.