The sections linked below are reference guides for Harmony's different scripting interfaces. In these reference guides, you will find information about the different functions, classes and properties made available for scripting in Harmony.
In Harmony, you can open the scripting reference guide from the Script Editor view by opening the view menu and selecting Help > Scripting Interface Documentation.
You can also open the reference guide for the Harmony scripting interface and for database scripting from the installation directory's help subdirectory, at the following locations:
- Harmony scripting: C:\Program Files (x86)\Toon Boom Animation\Toon Boom Harmony 17 Advanced\help\script\index.html
- Database scripting: C:\Program Files (x86)\Toon Boom Animation\Toon Boom Harmony 17 Advanced\help\dbscript
- Harmony scripting: /Applications/Toon Boom Harmony 17 Advanced/Harmony Advanced.app/Contents/Documentation/script/index.html
- Database scripting: /Applications/Toon Boom Harmony 17 Advanced/Harmony Advanced.app/Contents/Documentation/dbscript/index.html
- Harmony scripting: /usr/local/ToonBoomAnimation/harmonyAdvanced_17/help/script/index.html
- Database scripting: /usr/local/ToonBoomAnimation/harmonyAdvanced_17/help/dbscript/index.html