- In the Node view, select all your nodes.
- In the top menu, select Edit > Group > Group Selected Layers or press Ctrl + G (Windows/Linux) or ⌘ + G (macOS).
Your nodes are grouped.
- Click on the Group node's right arrow to enter the group.
- If you do not have a Multi-Port Out node inside your group, in the Node Library view, select the Group category and select a Multi-Port Out node.
- Drag the Multi-Port-Out node to the Node view.
- Connect the Composite node's output port into the Multi-Port Out node.
An output port is created on your Group node.
- In the bottom-left corner of the Node view, click Top to return to the network's root. You should now see an output port on your Group node.
- Click on the Group's Properties button to open the Layer Properties window.
- In the Layer Properties window, rename the Group node with your character's name.
- Click Close.