You can copy drawing guides and paste them into other
How to copy a Drawing Guide
- In the Guides view, select one or multiple guides from the list.
- In the Guides View menu, select Copy or press Ctrl + C (Windows/Linux) or ⌘ + C (macOS).
- In the top menu, select File > Open and open a different Harmony scene.
- In the Guides view, click on the guides list to set the focus on it. If the guides list already contains guide, select a guide that will act as an insertion point.
- In the Guides View menu, select Paste or press Ctrl + V (Windows/Linux) or ⌘ + V (macOS).
Drawing Guides that were copied from the previous guides list are pasted in the current guides list, under the selected guide, if any.
NOTE If you want to use the Cut, Copy and Paste keyboard shortcuts on guides, make sure the focus is on the Guides view.