The Vectorize queue displays all the drawings that the system is converting to a vector-based format. After the vectorization of a drawing is finished, the completed drawing disappears from the Vectorize queue.
- Select an environment name from the list, then select Environment > Vectorize Queue.
The Vectorize Queue window appears.
- From the Sort By menu, select how to sort entries in the queue:
|‣||State: Sorts the entries based on the item's status (Pending, Pending-E, Processing, or Completed)|
|‣||Entry time: Sorts the entries based on the time you send them for vectorization.|
|‣||Job, Scene, etc.: Sorts the entries based on their parent jobs and scenes.|
|‣||JobID: Sorts the entries based on their unique job ID.|
- If the Vectorize queue has too many entries, you can select a specific job, scene, element, or drawing that is in the queue. Select the items you want to display in the queue from the Show menu, which displays all items in the Control Center node's database, not just the ones that have drawings being vectorized.
|‣||Jobs: Selects the specific job in the queue or one that has scenes currently being vectorized. To see all the jobs, select All Jobs.|
|‣||Scenes: Selects the specific scene that is in the queue or currently being vectorized. To see all the scenes in a job, select All Scenes.|
- Select the states you want to display in the queue from the Show States options:
|‣||Pending: Displays the items waiting to be vectorized.|
|‣||Error: Displays the items where the system found an error and has stopped vectorizing them (displays Pending-E as the item's state).|
|‣||Processing: Displays the items that the Harmony is currently processing.|
|‣||Completed: Displays the items that were vectorized. However, the Control Center node usually removes completed items from the Vectorize queue, so this option is inactive.|
|‣||Show All States: Displays all the items, regardless of their state.|
- In the Refresh section, select how often you want the queue to check for the latest entries.
|‣||Hold: Displays no new entries to the queue once the button is activated.|
|‣||Monitor: Automatically displays new entries at the interval you enter in the Every ## secs field.|
- To see any related errors for each entry in the queue, select the Show Error Messages option.
If the Control Center node detected any errors while it prepares the drawings, it displays Pending-E in the State column. These errors can occur if there are files missing, computers are unavailable, or data cannot be found.