You can easily add views through the top menu or each view.
- In the top-right corner of an existing view, click the Add View button
- Select the desired view from the list.
The view appears as a new tab, in the section of your workspace where you added it.
- Open the Windows menu.
- In the Windows menu, select the view you wish to add.
The view will appear as a new window over Harmony's main application window.
- Click and drag the floating view by its tab and do one of the following:
- Drop the window over another tab to add it to that set of tabs.
- Drop the window above, below or beside an existing view. When you get close to the edge of a view, a cyan rectangle appears, indicating where the view will be docked.