Toon Boom Harmony 16.0.3
Here is a list of changes in Harmony 16.0.3, build 14965.
|Keyboard shortcut for Draw Behind||It is now possible to assign a keyboard shortcut to toggle the Draw Behind tool property. This shortcut is listed as Draw Behind under the Drawing Mode section of the keyboard shortcuts list, and has no default assignment.|
|Running script in batch without saving||
It is possible to run scripts on Harmony scenes from the command line by running Harmony with the -batch parameter. However, since scripts are typically used to make changes to a scene, this saves the scene by default.
When running a script in command line on a Harmony Server scene, it is possible to make Harmony execute the script without saving the target scene. To do this, simply add the -readonly parameter
|Get tension of an ease function||The tensionEase() method was added to the func class. It will return the tension of the ease function that is passed as its parameter
- The way Harmony initializes the DirectSound interface on Windows has been modernized, which may increase the stability and reliability of audio playback as well as prevent playback issues.
The following issues have been fixed in this release:
- When opening a scene on Windows, Harmony sometimes fails to initialize the audio device, preventing audio playback.
- Crash when attempting to undo after copying and pasting animation keyframes on a layer's parameters in the Timeline view.
- Crash on certain macOS workstations when moving artwork with the Select tool while both the Drawing and the Camera views are visible.
- Crash when attempting to rename a newly created template while the Library view is in Detailed display mode on Windows.
- Crash when dragging and dropping a vector or bitmap image from the Library view to a cell in the Xsheet view.
- Possible crash when attempting to move the Playback toolbar on macOS.
- Harmony computes the bounding box of selected elements multiple times when refreshing the Camera view, impacting performance.
- The Camera view takes longer to refresh in Render View mode each time it has to refresh if the scene has deformations.
- Impossible to select a point with the Contour Editor using a tablet pen.
- On Windows, when drawing a very long brush stroke with a pen tablet, then immediately drawing another stroke, the second stroke starts off with a straight line segment.
- Using the Reposition All Drawings tool in the Drawing view offsets a drawing multiple times if it is exposed multiple times.
- Buttons to flip a stamp horizontally or vertically in the Tool Properties view appear too small when using a Retina display on macOS.
- Bounding box of element selected with the Transform tool is inaccurate if the element is selected while the Camera view is rotated, then the Camera view is reset to its default angle.
- Bounding box of selected drawing does not update when undoing a transformation with the Transform tool in Animate Off mode, if the selected drawing is animated with a 3D path function.
- When a layer that is a clone or a duplicate of a synced layer is selected, the synced layer indicator appears for that layer in the Xsheet view.
- Keyframe is created when modifying a deformation point with the Rigging tool.
- Empty Group layer gets locked and cannot be unlocked when collapsed in the Timeline view.
- When loading a skin on certain gaming character rigs, the exposure of some of the drawings in the affected layers is reduced to one frame.
- When changing the icons for scripts added to the Scripting toolbar, they do not get updated until Harmony is reluanched.
- The custom configuration of some toolbars is not preserved after closing Harmony.
- Using the [ and ] keyboard shortcuts to substitute the current drawing does not work in the Timeline view or the Library view.