Using the Eraser tool, you can erase portions of your drawing by drawing strokes over it.
How to erase with the Eraser tool
- In the Timeline or Xsheet view, select the cell that contains objects you want to erase.
- In the Tools toolbar, select the Eraser tool or press Alt + E.
- In the Presets list of the Tool Properties view, select a brush preset to use.
NOTE To learn how to create an Eraser preset, see Creating an Eraser.
- Set the Maximum Size to the desired Eraser size.
NOTE If you are drawing with a mouse, your strokes will always be at their maximum size. If you are using a pressure-sensitive tablet, your strokes will vary in size depending on the pressure of your pen, ranging between 25% to 100% of the maximum size.
- In the
Camera orDrawinga view, start erasing.
- When working in vector, you can also use the Select tool to select drawing objects and delete them instead of erasing.
- You can also use Cutter tool to select part of a drawing and then press Delete to erase.