Once you have created a stamp, you can start drawing with it. You can either stamp it into your artwork once at a time, or draw strokes with the tool, making it apply the stamp repeatedly onto your artwork along your strokes.
- In the Layer panel of the Stage or Camera view or the Layers view, select the layer on which you want to apply the stamp.
- In the Tools toolbar, select the Stamp tool.
- Move the mouse cursor over the Stage or Camera view. You will see the stamp under your mouse cursor as it will be applied into your artwork. If you want to adjust the size in which it will be applied, adjust the Maximum Scale setting in the Tool Properties view.
- By default, your stamp will be applied at an even size, angle and distance. Also, if your stamp is a multi-drawing stamp, it will cycle through its drawings in their original order. If you want your stamp to be applied with different parameters, see Configuring a Stamp.
- In the
Camera or Drawingview, do one of the following:
TIP If your stamp has multiple drawings in it, you can select which drawings to stamp by using the Stamp slider in the Tool Properties view. You can also cycle through the stamp's drawings by pressing the Left Arrow and Right Arrow keys.
- To apply the stamp once, simply click where you want to apply it.
- To draw a stroke along which the stamp is applied multiple times, simply draw a stroke with the tool as you would with the Brush or Pencil tool.