Use the Perspective tool to distort a drawing's bounding box and simulate a perspective effect.
- In the Tools toolbar, select the Perspective tool from the Contour Editor drop-down menu or press Alt + 0.
Camera orDrawing view, select the artwork you want to deform by doing one of the following:
- Click on a drawing stroke to select it.
- Draw a lasso around drawing strokes to select them simultaneously.
To add more drawing strokes to the selection, press and hold the Shift key and either click or draw a lasso around the strokes you want to select.
- By default, you can only select artwork in the currently selected layer. You can select artwork from any visible layer by holding the Ctrl (Windows/Linux) or ⌘ (macOS) key.
- If you prefer drawing a rectangle rather than a lasso to select artwork, click on the Lasso button in the Tool Properties view and select Marquee.
- You can select all the drawing strokes in the drawing by select Edit > Select All from the top menu or by press ing Ctrl + A (Windows/Linux) or ⌘ + A (macOS).
- Click and drag the different anchor points to deform the shape.