Before you start adding layers to your puppets, make sure the Default Separate Position
With the Default Separate Position preference
When you lock the three positions together, each time you add a keyframe, it is added on all three positions at the same time.
When you separate the three positions and add a keyframe on one axis, it is not added on the other two. This gives you more freedom when animating with motion keyframes and nudging parts forward and backward over time.
- Do one of the following:
- Windows/Linux: Select Edit > Preferences.
- macOS: Select Harmony Advanced > Preferences.
- Press Ctrl + U (Windows/Linux) or ⌘ + U (macOS).
- In the Preferences dialog box, select the General tab.
- In the Settings section, select the
Default Separate Position for Elements and theDefault Separate Position for Pegs option s.
- Click OK.