You can create your custom tool presets to quickly access brushes and pencils settings and colours you use frequently.
- In the Tools toolbar, select a tool, for example the Brush tool.
Use the Tool Properties view to customize the tool.
- To set a specific colour for your preset, in the Colour view, select the colour swatch to link to the tool.
NOTE When using a tool preset in a scene that is not using the assigned colour swatch, a colour recovery dialog box appears prompting you to add the colour to the scene.
- In the Tool Presets toolbar, click the New Tool Preset button.
- In the New Preset dialog box, in the Name field, type a name for your new preset.
From the icon list, select an icon to quickly identify your preset or upload your own by clicking the File button.
- (Optional) From the Shortcut menu, set a keyboard shortcut to quickly access your preset. By default, the shortcuts are unassigned. To assign a keyboard shortcut, select Edit > Preferences > Shortcuts > Tool Presets (Windows/Linux) or Harmony Advanced > Preferences > Shortcuts > Tool Presets (macOS).
- When you select an option, it will take effect when you use the tool preset. If an option is deselected, then using a tool preset will not override your current settings.
- Colour: Saves the current colour into the tool preset.
- Click OK.