You can skew a layer from its pivot using the Transform tool. You can temporarily reposition the pivot to skew from a different point.
How to skew a layer using the Transform tool
- In the Tools toolbar, disable the Animate mode.
- In the Tools toolbar, select the Transform tool or press Shift + T.
- In the Tool Properties view, make sure the Peg Selection Mode is deselected.
- In the Camera view, select a drawing layer. If you want to select multiple layers, hold down Shift and click on each layer you wish to select.
- Place the pointer on the edge of the selection's bounding box, between two control points and drag sideways or up and down.