ProducerHarmonyHarmony EssentialsHarmony AdvancedHarmony PremiumHarmony PaintStoryboard ProProduct ActivationSystem RequirementsPDF Documentation
You can scale a layer from its pivot using the Transform tool. You can temporarily reposition the pivot to scale from a different point.
How to scale a layer using the Transform tool
- In the Tools toolbar, disable the Animate mode.
- In the Tools toolbar, select the Transform tool or press Shift + T.
- In the Tool Properties view, make sure the Peg Selection Mode is deselected.
- In the Camera view, select a drawing layer. If you want to select multiple layers, hold down Shift and click on each layer you wish to select.
- Click an drag the top, side or corner control point.
NOTE: When scaling your selection, you can hold down Shift to preserve the proportions between its width and height.