You can prevent correctly positioned layers from being selected in the Camera view by locking them in the Timeline view. This is useful for making a multiple selection inside the Camera view while avoiding to select them. Once a layer has been locked, its locked state will be remembered the next time you open a saved project.
You can perform five types of locking actions on your layers:
- The Lock option lets you lock Locks one or a multiple selection of layers.
- The Unlock button lets you unlock Unlocks one or a multiple selection of locked layers.
- The Lock All option lets you lock Locks all the layers in the Timeline view.
- The Unlock All button lets you unlock Unlocks all the layers in the Timeline view.
- The Lock All Others button lets you lock Locks every layer except the selected ones.