When you double-click on a sound layer in the Timeline view, the Sound Element Editor appears.
- Mute/Unmute: This button mutes and unmutes the sound layer during the scene play back.
- Layer Name: This field displays the layer's name.
- Sound Editor: This button opens the Sound editor.
- Start Frame/End Frame: These fields determine the start and end frame of the sound file.
- Detect: This button launches the automated lip-sync detection.
- Map: This button opens the Map Lip-sync dialog box.
- Mouth Shapes: This section shows the automated lip-sync detection during the scene play back. Click on the thumbnail image of each mouth to change the phoneme assigned to the current frame.