If at any point you want to start or stop Harmony WebCC, you can do so through the Harmony Control Panel or through Windows services.
- Open the Harmony Control Panel.
- On the Process Starters tab, select HarmonyStarter[x]-webcc.bat from the Process Starter menu.
- Click Start or Stop to start or stop the service respectively.
- Open the Windows Control Panel.
- Depending on your setup, select one of the following:
|‣||System and Security > Administrative Tools > Services|
|‣||Administrative Tools > Services|
- Right-click on HarmonyStarter[x]-webcc.bat and select Start or Stop to start or stop the service.