When installing HarmonyWebCC, you must add options to the Harmony install script command line and install the Cisco OpenH264 library to see the movie previews and thumbnails.
- Add the following options to the Harmony install script command line.
If you are upgrading HarmonyWebCC server, you must first stop the service—see Installing WebCC on Linux.
Installs Harmony WebCC as a service. This parameter is required if this machine is the Harmony WebCC server.
- Reboot after installing HarmonyWebCC as a service. The service should run at every reboot.
- In a shell, type the following:
The following appears:
Running script for installing/uninstalling the Cisco OpenH264 library
OpenH264 Video Codec provided by Cisco Systems, Inc.
Do you wish to install (i) or uninstall (u) the library?
- Type the following to install the library:
- Now you have a choice of the two following libraries. Try the first. If there are problems, try the second.
- openh264-linux64-v1.3.zip (0)
- libopenh264-1.3.0-linux64.so.bz2 (1)
The OpenH264 library installation is successful.
NOTE: A script was added to assist in uninstalling the OpenH264 library on Linux. It is located at