When deleting a scene, you remove the scene from the WebCC window, as well as permanently removing all the information associated with the scene including:
- Exposure sheet (and all associated versions)
- Database information
- Any palettes stored in that scene's palette library
Before you delete a scene:
- Be sure you really want to remove all this information from the system.
- Are you going to use the scene in the future?
- Do you need to archive the scene for future use?
- Make sure no one else is currently using the scene. Failure to do this may result in file corruption and loss of work.
- Wait until everyone is offline. This ensures no one will open the scene as you are trying to delete it.
- From the Scenes list, select a scene name to delete.
- Do one of the following:
- Select Scene > Delete.
- Right-click and select Delete.
The Confirm dialog box appears.
- Click OK.
The scene name all its associated files are deleted.