ProducerHarmonyHarmony EssentialsHarmony AdvancedHarmony PremiumHarmony PaintStoryboard ProProduct ActivationSystem RequirementsPDF Documentation
When you no longer need a job, you can delete it. Doing so will permanently remove the following:
- Database information associated with the selected job
- Palettes stored under the selected job
Before you delete a job:
- Make sure no one else is currently using the job. Failure to do this may result in file corruption and loss of your work.
- Wait until everyone is offline. This ensures no one can open the data files while you delete them.
NOTE: You cannot delete a job if it still contains scenes.
How to delete a job
- From the Environment list, select the environment with the job you want to delete.
- From the Job list, select a job to delete.
- Select Job > Delete.
- Click OK.