- Make sure that no one is running Toon Boom Harmony. All instances of Harmony must be closed on the server and on all the clients.
- Make sure that all batch rendering or vectorizing is completed or that the queues are empty. In the Control Center module, use the Queue menu to open the Vectorize and Render Queue for all environments. The queues should be empty or the status of all jobs should be "Completed".
Upgrading from versions 7.8 and later:
From the Start menu, do one of the following:
- Windows 10: Start > All apps > Harmony [version] [edition] > Control Panel.
- Windows 8: Start > Apps > Harmony [version] [edition] > Control Panel.
- Windows 7: Start > All Programs > Toon Boom Harmony [version] [edition] > Tools > Control Panel.
The Harmony Control Panel dialog box opens.
Upgrading from a previous version of 7.3:
- From the Start menu, select All Programs > Toon Boom Animation > Toon Boom Harmony > Tools > Harmony Control Panel.
The Harmony Properties window opens.
Upgrading from version 7.2 or earlier:
- From the Start menu, select All Programs > Toon Boom Harmony (or Opus) > Configuration Tools > usa_cfg.
The USAnimation Properties window opens.
- From the Process Starter menu, select Stop. Do this for every Toon Boom Harmony-related process running on the machine.
You can also stop tbdbserver on the server and tbprocess on workstations that are set as a batch render.
- Turn off all the client machines and the render farm.