Sharing Toon Boom Harmony related directories does not need to be done in a typical installation. This is required only when the shares were not created correctly during server configuration. For example, this can happen when simple file sharing was not turned off before running the Configuration Wizard on the server. Or when you have backed up the
usadata folders before installation, you may have to share them when putting them back into place.
- On your computer, locate the following folder:
C:\Program Files (x86)\Toon Boom Animation\Toon BoomHarmony 15[edition]
- Right-click on the Toon BoomHarmony 15 [edition] folder and select Properties.
- Select the Sharing tab.
- Click Advanced Sharing.
- Select the Share this folder option.
- In the Share Name field, type usa.
- Click Permissions.
The Permissions dialog box displays.
- For the Everyone group, set all permissions to Allow and click OK.
- Back in the File Properties window, select the Security tab.
- Click Edit to prompt the permissions window. Set all permissions in each group or user to all.
- Click OK.
- Repeat steps 3 to 10 with the