ProducerHarmonyHarmony EssentialsHarmony AdvancedHarmony PremiumHarmony PaintStoryboard ProProduct ActivationSystem RequirementsPDF Documentation
How to restore backed up data
- Open the Harmony Control Panel and select HarmonyStart0-tbdbserver from the Process Starters tab and click Stop.
- Press Ctrl + Alt + Delete to open the Task Manager. Select the Processes tab and verify that the tbdbserver is no longer there.
- Open the File Explorer and rename the new empty USA_DB database folder to USA_DB_NEW .
- Rename the USA_DB backup (the one that was backed up earlier) to USA_DB to restore the previous database.
- Copy the dicts files from the new database (USA_DB_NEW/dicts) to the one you restored (USA_DB/dicts).
NOTE: Dicts files can also be copied from C:\Program Files (x86)\Toon Boom Animation\Toon BoomHarmony 15 [edition]\etc\USADB_templates\dicts
- Share the USA_DB folder to give full control to everyone. Make sure that simple file sharing is turned off before doing this—see About Windows Pre-installation.
If you cannot set permissions per use for the share, it means that simple file sharing is turned on.
- Rename the new empty usadata000 folder (and any other file system folder) to usadata000_NEW.
- Share the usadata000 folder (and any other folder you have restored) giving full control to everyone.
- Start the tbdbserver by opening the Toon Boom Harmony Control Panel. Select HarmonyStart0-tbdbserver from the list and click Start. After starting the tbdbserver, look at the tbdbserver.log to make sure it was started properly.
C:\ProgramData\Toon Boom Animation\Toon Boom Harmony
- Verify that you can open Harmony and scenes from the server.