If you are getting license errors when you start a Toon Boom Harmony node, verify the setup and configuration of the license service.
- If you are using a license server, verify that the
license.datfile is in the following directory:
- Open the
license.datfile. It should contain the following:
SERVER this_host 0 ANY
- Verify that the license service is running on the license server.
/sbin/service toonboom_flexlm status
- If it is not running, start the service.
/sbin/service toonboom_flexlm start
- Restart the Dbserver if the license server was not properly installed or activated.
/sbin/service toonboom_dbserver restart
- If you continue having problems with the license server, locate the file
lmgrd.logand send it to:
store.toonboom.com/contact/support. This file is usually in