Now that you have installed Harmony, you must set up the licensing so it can run on the server and client machines.
Do one of the following:
- Start the License Wizard:
- Start Harmony.
The Welcome screen appears.
- Click Activate License.
The Activation Options screen appears.
- Click Internet Activation.
The Internet Activation Options screen appears.
- Click Network License.
The Internet Activation - Network License screen appears.
- Do the following:
- In the Product Code field, enter your product code.
- In the License Count field, enter the number of licenses the product code grants you.
NOTE: Once activated and returned to the activation server, a server license cannot be activated again. Make sure you are activating the license on the correct computer with the proper license count.
- Click Activate.
The Install License Server screen appears.
- Click Install License Server.
license.dat file is created in /usr/local/flexlm/licenses/license.dat. The License Server is also configured and started.
license.dat created contains the following:
SERVER this_host 0 ANY
Both steps can be done manually if needed.
- To configure the License Server to start automatically at boot:
chkconfig toonboom_flexlm on
- To start the License Server manually:
service toonboom_flexlm start
The Activation Successful screen appears.
- Click Finish to exit the wizard.
- Verify that the FlexLM license is working properly:
lmutil lmstat -a
You can can also look at the log:
If the FlexLM service needs to be restarted:
service ToonBoom_flexlm restart