After Harmony copies the exported data to a temporary directory, you can move the archived data to your storage device.
Copying the exported data to a storage device is a two-fold process. Copy the exported animation files to a file on the storage device. Then remove the temporary export data from your system.
In Linux, exporting your scenes using the Export command makes Harmony copy scene information and link information to the temporary export directory you selected. Therefore, you must retrieve the animation data from your server and copy it, along with the database information, to your storage device.
- Open a Linux shell and log in to the machine that connects to the storage device.
- Copy the exported files using links from the source directory to the selected destination file. To export to a file on a storage device, type the following command in a shell:
tb_backup_export_data -from [source_directory] -to [destination_file] -writetarfile
- Where [source_directory] is the folder where the scene was exported to.
- Where [destination_file] is the file that will be created by the tb_ backup_export_data script.
- After a successful copy of the exported data, remove the temporary export directory using the following command:
- Where [export_directory] is the folder where the scene was temporarily exported to before it was copied to the file or storage device.