ProducerHarmonyHarmony EssentialsHarmony AdvancedHarmony PremiumHarmony PaintStoryboard ProProduct ActivationSystem RequirementsPDF Documentation
When you have a list of entries in your queue, you can modify them in one of the following ways:
- Click the Change State to Pending button to change the status of the selected entries in the queue from Processing to Pending. After a job becomes Pending, the next available machine will process the entry.
- If you want to remove the entry from the queue, select the Pending entry and click Delete. If the entry is processing, you can delete the entry from the queue but the processing will not stop until it is completed.
- You can only modify an entry in the queue while it is pending (check the State column in the queue list). You cannot modify a job that is being processed.
- Click the Change Priority button to change the selected drawings' processing priority in the queue. When the New Priority dialog box appears, increase or decrease the drawing's priority.
- Click the Delete button to delete the selected drawings from the queue. When you remove a drawing from the queue, the request is cancelled only.