In the Script Editor, you should have a TB_WebCC_render.js script, which is installed when you create the web server. For previous versions of the Harmony database, it must be added manually.
- From the Script Editor view menu, select File > Import Script.
- Select the TB_WebCC_render.js script from one of these locations:
- Windows: Program Files (x86)> Toon Boom Animation > Harmony 15 [edition] > resources > scripts
- macOS: Applications > Harmony 15 [edition] > tba > resources > scripts
- Linux: /usr/local/ToonBoomAnimation/harmonyPremium_15.0/resources/scripts
- Linux: /usr/local/ToonBoomAnimation/harmonyAdvanced_12.1/resources/scripts
- Click Open.
The Save Script window opens.
- Choose a location in which to save the script. We suggest Global so the script is available for any user, environment or job.
- In the Script Manager dialog, in the File column, select the TB_WebCC_render.js script.