You can display the Master Controller's widget in the Camera and Perspective views by using the Show Control command.
When you make changes to the UI script, you can reload the script by hiding and displaying the Master Controller's controls again. This can be very useful to test your script as you're working on it.
- In the Node view, select the Master Controller node.
- Do one of the following to display the Master Controller's control:
- In the Camera view toolbar, click on Show Control .
- From the top menu, select View > Show > Control.
- Press Shift + F11.
The widget displays in the Camera and Perspective views.
When the widget is displaying, you can manipulate it using the Transform tool.
- In the Tools toolbar, select the Transform tool or press Shift + T.
- In the Camera or Perspective view, click and drag the widget's control.
If you have several Master Controller widgets on screen, you can use the Hide All Controls command to hide them all simultaneously.
- Do one of the following:
- In the Camera view toolbar, click on Hide All Controls .
- From the top menu, select View > Hide All Controls.
- Press Shift + C.