Toon Boom Harmony 15.0.4
Here is the list of changes in Harmony Premium 15.0.4, build 13658:
|Source Maya project from original location||
The Render Maya Batch node can now source the Maya project from its original location to render the 3D model in a Harmony scene.
For more information,
It is now possible to import images in OpenEXR (.exr)
NOTE: Although all three of these formats support deep pixels, they are flattened when imported in Harmony.
Enhancements were made to the scripting documentation packaged with Harmony:
The scripting documentation can be viewed by opening the view menu in the Script Editor view and selecting Help > Scripting Interface Documentation.
- Fixed issue where the Minimum, Maximum and Constant parameters of the Line Thickness adjustment settings of a drawing layer were ignored if the drawing was under a deformation layer.
- Fixed issue causing Dynamic Spring node to ignore rotations from parent on macOS and GNU/Linux.
- Fixed a crash when exporting a movie in Windows Media Video (.wmv) format containing certain audio files.
- Fixed a rare crash when adding a drawing layer.
- Fixed a rare crash when importing certain 3D models in Alembic (.abc) format.
- Enhanced performance when manipulating deformation points in a scene containing a Transformation Switch node that has a lot of connections.
- Made the colour scheme in the script debugging dialog more legible.