Toon Boom Harmony 15.0.4
Here is the list of changes in Harmony Premium 15.0.4, build 13658:
|Source Maya project from original location||
The Render Maya Batch node can now source the Maya project from its original location to render the 3D model in a Harmony scene.
For more information,
It is now possible to import images in OpenEXR (.exr)
NOTEAlthough all three of these formats support deep pixels, they are flattened when imported in Harmony.
Enhancements were made to the scripting documentation packaged with Harmony:
The scripting documentation can be viewed by opening the view menu in the Script Editor view and selecting Help > Scripting Interface Documentation.
- Fixed issue where the Minimum, Maximum and Constant parameters of the Line Thickness adjustment settings of a drawing layer were ignored if the drawing was under a deformation layer.
- Fixed issue causing Dynamic Spring node to ignore rotations from parent on macOS and GNU/Linux.
- Fixed a crash when exporting a movie in Windows Media Video (.wmv) format containing certain audio files.
- Fixed a rare crash when adding a drawing layer.
- Fixed a rare crash when importing certain 3D models in Alembic (.abc) format.
- Enhanced performance when manipulating deformation points in a scene containing a Transformation Switch node that has a lot of connections.
- Made the colour scheme in the script debugging dialog more legible.