The Deformation-Uniform-Scale effect node let you create the squash and stretch effect on your animated deformation rig. You can scale the rigged element on the opposite axis of the deformer (width).
- In the Node view, navigate to the deformation node to which you want to add a Deformation-Uniform-Scale node.
- In the Node Library view, select the Deformation-Uniform-Scale node and drag it to the Node view.
- Connect the Deformation-Uniform-Scale node directly below the lowest deformation node in your chain.
- Connect the Deform-Uniform-Scale node to all the drawing nodes it should scale.
- In the Node view, select the Deformation-Uniform-Scale node.
- Display the Uniform Scale controls in the Camera view by pressing Shift + F11
—see Displaying Selected Deformation Controls.
- In the Camera view, drag the handle to resize the width of the limb. You can also use the Scale field to enter a specific value. These parameters can be animated over time.
Allows you to enable or disable the node. When disabled, a node has no visible effect on the rendered image, nor on the preview in the Camera,
Sets the colour of the layer in the Timeline view
|Name||Allows you to enter a name for the node.|
|Scale||Use this field to type in the value to resize the width of the limb.|