The Deformation-Uniform-Scale effect node let you create the squash and stretch effect on your animated deformation rig. You can scale the rigged element on the opposite axis of the deformer (width).
- In the Node view, navigate to the deformation node to which you want to add a Deformation-Uniform-Scale node.
- In the Node Library view, select the Deformation-Uniform-Scale node and drag it to the Node view.
- Connect the Deformation-Uniform-Scale node directly below the lowest deformation node in your chain.
- Connect the Deform-Uniform-Scale node to all the drawing nodes it should scale.
- In the Node view, select the Deformation-Uniform-Scale node.
- Display the Uniform Scale controls in the Camera view by pressing Shift + F11
—see About Deformation Control Display.
- In the Camera view, drag the handle to resize the width of the limb. You can also use the Scale field to enter a specific value. These parameters can be animated over time.
Enables or disables the selected node in the Camera, Timeline, and Node views.
|Name||Use this field to rename the node.|
|Scale||Use this field to type in the value to resize the width of the limb.|