You can mark your drawings as Key, Breakdown, or other custom marks.
- From the top menu, select Windows > Toolbars > Mark Drawing.
The Mark Drawing toolbar displays.
- In the Xsheet view, select the cell you want to identify. This option is not available in the Timeline view.
- In the Mark Drawing toolbar, click one of these buttons: Mark as Key Drawing , Mark as Breakdown Drawing or Mark as In-between Drawing . In the Xsheet menu, you can also select Drawing > Mark Drawing As > Key Drawing, Breakdown Drawing, In-between Drawing, Retake Key, Retake BD and Retake IB.
- If you selected Mark as Key Drawing, a icon appears in the cell.
- If you selected Mark as Breakdown Drawing, a icon appears in the cell.
- If you selected Mark as In-Between Drawing, there is no icon displayed in the cell since it is used to remove a Key or Breakdown marker.