You can copy drawing exposures and keyframes and paste only a portion of your selection using Paste Special.
- In the Timeline view, select the keyframes to copy and paste. If you want to move the keyframes, go to step 3.
- From the top menu, select Edit > Copy Cells from the Timeline or press Ctrl + C (Windows/Linux) or ⌘ + C (macOS).
- Edit your selection by doing the following:
- To paste the selection, in the Timeline view, select the first cell on which you want to paste your keyframes and from the top menu, select Edit > Paste Special or press Ctrl + B (Windows/Linux) or ⌘ + B (macOS).
- To move the selection, in the Timeline view, drag the selection and hold down Alt. Drop the selection where you need it and release the hot key.
The Paste Special window opens.
- Set the Drawing, Pegs and Functions, and Cycles parameters
—see Paste Special Dialog Box.
- Click OK.