You can easily install WebCC as a daemon using the Configuration Wizard. This daemon runs through the user usabatch, so this user must be created prior to installing the daemon.
- Open the Apple menu and select System Preferences.
- Click on Users and Groups.
- In the bottom-left corner of the Users & Groups dialog, click on the lock icon labeled Click the lock to make changes to get administrator permissions.
- Enter the username and password of an account with administrator privileges.
Click on the + button at the bottom of the user list.
The user creation panel appears.
- In the New Account drop-down, select Administrator.
- In the Full Name and Account Name fields, enter usabatch.
- Give the user a password.
- Click on Create User.
- Open a Finder window.
- In Finder, navigate to Applications > Toon BoomHarmony 15.0Premium Network > Tools.
- Double-click on Configuration Assistant.
- In the Welcome screen, check the Create the Startup Items option and uncheck all other options.
- Click on Continue.
- Check the Create Harmony Web Control Center Server Startup Item option and uncheck all other options.
- Click on Create.
When prompted, enter the username and the password of a user with administrator privileges.
The WebCC daemon is now installed and should be running. You can test that it works by launching a web browser and going to the following address: