If you installed the database server as a Windows service using Configuration Wizard, you can uninstall it using the Harmony Control Panel or the Windows Services control panel. If you installed it using Service Launcher, you can uninstall it in Service Launcher.
- Open the Start menu and, in the Programs menu, select Harmony 15.0 Premium > Tools > Control Panel.
- When prompted, allow Control Panel to make changes to your device.
In the Process Starter drop-down, select HarmonyStarter0-tbdbserver.NOTEThe number after HarmonyStarter may be different, depending on how many Harmony services were installed before this one.
- Click on Stop.
Click on Remove.
The database server service will stop and will no longer launch on boot.
- Close the Control Panel.
- Open the Windows Control Panel:
- On Windows 7: Open the Start menu and select All Programs > Accessories > System Tools > Control Panel.
- On Windows 8.1 or Windows 10: Open the Start menu and, in the programs list, select Windows System > Control Panel.
- In the Control Panel, navigate to System and Security > Administrative Tools.
- Double-click on Services.
Scroll-down to HarmonyStarter0-tbdbserver.NOTEThe number after HarmonyStarter may be different, depending on how many Harmony services were installed before this one.
- Double-click on the service to open its Properties dialog.
- In the Startup type drop-down, select Disabled.
Click on OK.
From that point on, the database server service will no longer launch on boot.
- Make sure you are currently signed in as the user running the service.
In the notification tray, click on the Service Launcher icon.
The Service Launcher application opens.
- Select the Database Server tab.
- Click on Stop.
- Uncheck the Launch when Service Launcher starts option.
In the top menu, select Server > Save All Settings.