If you configured your database server to launch using Service Launcher, you will also want the Link Server to launch using service launcher, so that it launches in the same circumstances and environment. For more information on running the database server with Service Launcher, see Running the Database Server on Log-In on macOS.
If you have already installed the link server daemon using Configuration Assistant, you will need to disable the daemon first to avoid launching two instances of the linkserver.
In a terminal, type in the following command:
$ sudo launchctl unload -w /Library/LaunchDaemons/com.toonboom.LinkServer.plist
Make sure you are currently signed-in as the user who will launch the link server.NOTE: This user will need to be logged in for the link server to be running. The user does not need to have administrator privileges.
- Do one of the following:
- If Service Launcher is not running, open a Finder window, then go to Applications > Toon BoomHarmony 15.0 Premium Network > Tools and double-click on Service Launcher.
- If Service Launcher is already running, click on its icon in the system tray.
The Service Launcher application launches.
- In the Application parameters section of the Preferences tab, make sure that the Launch on login option is checked, so that services configured in Service Launcher automatically launch when you log in to your account.
- Select the Link tab.
- Click on Launch to verify that the Link Server launches successfully through Service Launcher.
- Check the Launch when Service Launcher starts option.
In the top menu, select Server > Save All Settings.
From now on, the link server will launch through Service Launcher when you log in.