When you're ready to restart the batch process on an Environment that was shut down, use the Suenv command. When you restart an Environment, you are prompted for the Environments you want to start up and the machines you want them to start running on.
- In a Command Shell or Terminal, type:
You are prompted for the environments to restart:
INPUT DATABASES TO BE STARTEDINPUT A SET OF DATABASE Environments
1 = Production, 2 = Tutorials, 3 = Commercials, default = 
All the environments in your system appear in this list and each one has a number.
- Type the numbers that correspond to each environment you want to restart (separate each number by a space) and press Enter/Return.
You are prompted for the machine(s) you want to process the environments:
INPUT MACHINE ON WHICH THESE DBENV'S ARE TO BE STARTED
INPUT A SINGLE MACHINE NAME, THE PREFIX OF A MACHINE NAME, OR all [hickey]:
- Select the machines for processing the environment by typing the name of a single machine, a prefix (to select a range of machines that start with the same prefix), or all to restart all the environments on all the machines.
If you press Enter/Return without specifying a machine, the command uses the machine name that appears in brackets.
If you type a prefix, a list of machines that contain that prefix appears. Type the numbers that correspond to the machines you want to view.
For example, if you have three machines that start with "hi", you can type hi as a prefix. The system would then display a list of all the machines that start with"hi":
input a set of machines, or hit return to indicate all these machines:
1 = hickey, 2 = highlander, 3=high-definition
Press Enter/Return to select all the machines in the list or select specific machines by typing their corresponding numbers.
You are prompted to decide if you want to restart enviroments on more machines.
DO YOU WANT TO INPUT MORE MACHINES (y/n) [n]:
- Do one of the following:
- Type y to select more machines.
- Type n to not select any more machines.
A summary of the started machines appears:
here are the 3 machines you input: hickey weiner garneau
ALL MACHINES HAVE REPORTED. STARTUP COMPLETE.