You can easily install batch processing as a Windows service using the Configuration Wizard. It will launch as soon as the machine boots, under user usabatch.
- In the Start menu, open the Programs menu and select Harmony 15.0 Premium > Tools > Configuration Wizard.
When prompted, enable Configuration Wizard to make changes to your device.
The Toon Boom Harmony Configuration Wizard launches.
- In the list of tasks, right of Batch Processing, click on ....
- In the ensuing dialog, under Will this computer perform batch processing?, select Yes.
- Click on Next.
- Under What is the name of the server?, type in the name of the database server.
- Under What is the User?, type in the username
Click on Finish to confirm the changes.
The batch processing service is now installed and should be running. You can test that your machine is ready to perform batch processing job by entering the following command in a terminal, replacing <host name> with the name of your machine.
> Status -b -m <host name>