On macOS, you can install the batch processing daemon using the Configuration Assistant.
- Open the Apple menu and select System Preferences.
- Click on Users and Groups.
- In the bottom-left corner of the Users & Groups dialog, click on the lock icon labeled Click the lock to make changes to get administrator permissions.
- Enter the username and password of an account with administrator privileges.
Click on the + button at the bottom of the user list.
The user creation panel appears.
- In the New Account drop-down, select Administrator.
- In the Full Name and Account Name fields, enter usabatch.
- Give the user a password.
- Click on Create User.
- Open a Finder window.
- In Finder, navigate to Applications > Toon Boom Harmony 15.0 Premium Network > Tools.
- Double-click on Configuration Assistant.
- In the Welcome screen, check the Create the Startup Items option and uncheck all other options.
- Click on Continue.
- Check the Create Queue Server Startup Item option and uncheck all other options.
- Click on Create.
When prompted, enter the username and the password of a user with administrator privileges.
The batch processing daemon is now installed and should be running. You can test that your machine is ready to perform batch processing job by entering the following command in a terminal, replacing <host name> with the name of your machine.
$ Status -b -m <host name>