To export an image sequence, you must to adjust a few settings in the Write node’s properties. The most important one is the Drawing Type parameter, which determines the image format in which individual frames are exported.
- In the Node view, open the Write node’s editor by clicking its square yellow properties button.
- In the Output tab, select the Drawing option to create an image sequence.
- Click Choose and browse to the directory where you want to save the output. You can also type in a directory name, which will be created in your scene's directory, or click on Default to export your frames in your scene's
- In the Drawing Filename field, type the image sequence’s name prefix. It is recommended to leave the hyphen (-) at the end of the name to separate the image name from the image number.
- In the Start field, select the starting number for the image sequence.
- In the Leading Zeros field, select the number of digits you want to see after the sequence prefix.
- In the Drawing Type field, select the file format in which your project will output
—see Image Formats for Rendering Write Nodes
- Click Close.