ProducerHarmonyHarmony EssentialsHarmony AdvancedHarmony PremiumHarmony PaintStoryboard ProProduct ActivationSystem RequirementsPDF Documentation
You can display your preset list as thumbnails or a list.
How to change the Brush Presets display
- In the Tool Properties view, click on the Brush Presets menu button .
- Select one of the following options:
- Small Thumbnail: Displays presets in a grid of small thumbnails with a preview of their tip.
- Large Thumbnail: Displays presets in a grid of big thumbnails, with their name and a preview of their tip.
- Stroke View: Displays presets in a list, with their name and a preview of a stroke done with each preset. This is the default setting.